Processing of personal data.
Personal data will be processed in order to complete the booking process, to explain the circumstances of a possible violation of the Regulations or applicable law, and to consider possible complaints.
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that :
The administrator of personal data obtained in the booking process within the meaning of the applicable provisions of generally applicable law is Paweł Pietrzak Usługi Profesjonalne ul. Karłowicza 29 Gdańsk 80-275.
The entity that processes personal data is the online reservation system Hotres.pl, which belongs to the company LEMONPIXEL.pl Roman Korczyński based in Jelenia Góra 58-570 ul. Młyńska 12A is referred to as Hotres.pl
1. For the needs of the booking process / issuing the sales document, the personal data of the Guest are collected. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the booking process.
2. The Guest has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit its processing.
3. The optional consent of the Guest to the processing of data for marketing purposes requires the selection of the appropriate checkbox in the reservation process. This consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate message to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. The specific purposes and scope of personal data processing in the Hotres system are specified in the attachment.
1. The Administrator ensures that the personal data of the Guest are not made available to third parties and in this respect will take the necessary measures and ensure the use of their knowledge and experience to implement this assurance.
2. The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities (Sub-processors) and in cases provided for by generally applicable law. In particular, this applies to entities such as: systems that perform online payments and reception software.
3. The administrator is obliged to keep secret and confidential information obtained in order to complete the booking process. The undertaking undertaken shall remain in force indefinitely.
1. Hotres.pl as the Entity processing personal data of the Guest, ensures the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as additional IT security measures, based on verified servers and systems used to process personal data in services provided electronically.
2. Hotres.pl declares that IT systems used to process personal data meet the requirements of applicable law, in particular they are protected to a high degree within the meaning of the Ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and information systems used to process personal data.
3. Subcontractors and Hotres.pl employees will be duly authorized to process personal data in connection with the implementation of the booking process, to which the Administrator and the Guest agree.
4. In order to ensure the highest security in storing personal data compliant with the requirements of the RODO, Hotres.pl is obliged to:
a. encryption and anonymisation of personal data transmission
b. continuous assurance of confidentiality, integrity, availability and robustness of processing systems and services
c. the ability to quickly restore the accessibility and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
d. regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data processing.
The administrator is entitled to change the provisions of the Regulations at any time and depending on his own decision. In particular, it may change the provisions of these Regulations in the case of:
1. the need to adapt the Regulations to mandatory provisions or to changes in legal provisions affecting the content of the Regulations;
2. the need to adapt the Regulations to the recommendation, interpretation, ruling, decision or decision of a public authority or court decision affecting the content of the Regulations;
3. expanding or changing the functionality of Hotres.pl.